TERMS: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ELIGIBILITY: Must be eighteen (18) or older, and have reached the age of majority in jurisdiction of residence (if such age of majority is greater than 18), to win. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of participating vendors are not eligible to enter. This giveaway is open only to individuals who are permanent legal residents of the continental United States. WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) Winner will be will be chosen by committee on or about 8/5/2018. Winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram. CONDITIONS: Prizes are non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed. By entering the giveaway, I agree to the Official Rules of the giveaway.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The Styled-Elopement giveaway begins on Saturday, July 21 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on Monday, August 7 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of OM Engagements ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. OM Engagement is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to OM Engagements with any questions, comments or problems related to the giveaway.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. TravelBank and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the giveaway or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 48 hours of the giveaway ending by TravelBank or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram via the account used to enter the giveaway on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by direct message, and provide email address and mailing address, as directed by TravelBank within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prize: One winner shall win a set of prizes (collectively, the “Prize”) consisting of (a) a promotion code for 50% off a flight booked on the TravelBank app, discount value limited at $500, (b) one black Pacsafe Citysafe CX backpack, (c) one Anker PowerCore 10000 high speed power bank, (d) one seafoam DuraCoat YETI Rambler 26 oz bottle, (e) one black memory foam Aeris travel pillow, and (f) a set of six Dr. Jart mixed sheet masks. Total collective approximate retail value of the Prize: $750.00.
The promotion code is eligible for 50% off bookings made in the TravelBank mobile app by June 8, 2018, up to $500 total discount value. Sign up using your professional email address to access our business traveler bookings platform in the app, and enter the promotion code at checkout. Limit one use per user, while supplies last.
Only one Prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. The Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. TravelBank reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents TravelBank’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. TravelBank will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the giveaway during the Promotion Period online by (1) following @travelbankhq on Instagram, (2) following @nataliefranke on Instagram, and (3) commenting on the giveaway photo, posted on Instagram by @nataliefranke.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. TravelBank’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this giveaway.
7. Limitation of Liability: TravelBank is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the giveaway or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the giveaway. TravelBank assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. TravelBank is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the giveaway. If, for any reason, the giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TravelBank which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the giveaway, then TravelBank reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway. In such event, TravelBank may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide TravelBank with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to TravelBank’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. TravelBank: The giveaway is sponsored by
TravelBank, 611 Mission St. San Francisco, CA 94105
9. Facebook Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING, ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
_________________(the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employee of ________________ and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest , and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (Spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household member of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations.
The Contest is sponsored by __________________, located at ________________, ________________, __________________, ___________________ __________________.
3. Agreement to official Rules
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period
The Contest begins on _________________ at _________________ ___________________ and ends on ___________________ at _____________________ ___________________ (the “Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after teh Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods.
5. How to Enter
Limits one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledges or returned.
6. Prize Drawing
On or about ______________, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Teh odds of being selected depend on the amount of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the [potential winner via telephone or email on or about __________________. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after teh date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternative potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
7. Winner Notification
The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. Each potential Grand and First Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date notice or attempt notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the declaration of Compliance on the potential winner behalf and fulfill any offer requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternative winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three(3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
9. General Conditions
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other person,a s determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the COntest to Address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among teh eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to teh fullest extent permitted by law,. Failure by teh Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with teh Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released parties) form and against any claims or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest. Including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP) , network, server, wireless services provider, or other satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunction, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest ; © mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors ; (d0 any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including without limitation, errors that maya occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of teh winner, teh cancellation or peostpotnenement of teh event and/or the flyover, if applicable, or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipts or misuses of the prize (including any travel or activity related tehreto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, teh Released parties liability will be limited to teh cost or entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the rights to claims any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with teh Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in _________________. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of ________________, without giving effect to any choice of law por conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than ___________________.
Final Checklist for Contest Rules
Make It Legal
______ Look over the Contest Rules to ensure it matches your intentions. If you need to make changes to the Contest Rules outside the interview you will make changes online or in Word format in the Documents Manager at the end of the process.
______ Once finalized, please print, upload or publish this document according to the needs of the contest.
______ Keep a copy of all documents for your own records and in case there is a problem.
_____ Keep an original copy of the Contest Rules Your copy should be kept in a safe place.Safe and secure in your Lawtrade account, you can access it anytime from any computer, as well as share it for future reference.